A business case is a document that provides justification for a proposed business action. It can be used to obtain funding, support or approval for a project or initiative. In order to create a business case, you will need to include information about the problem that your business is trying to solve, the potential solutions, and the expected benefits of those solutions.
A business case word template is a document that is used to outline the reasoning and evidence for a particular course of action in regards to a business venture or project. This document can be used by individuals within a company, or by those outside of it who are looking to invest in or support the venture. The purpose of using this type of template is to ensure that all pertinent information is included when making a decision about a business venture, and that all stakeholders have access to it.
Format: MS Word
- Customizable header and footer.
- Automatic table of contents generation.
- Automatic page numbering.
- Pre-formatted text boxes.
- Quick access to fonts and colors.
- Export to PDF or Word format.
- Automatically calculates totals and percentages.
- Insert images and hyperlinks quickly and easily.
- Create custom charts and graphs.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.