When you are managing multiple projects, it's important to keep track of the progress of each project. The Multiple Project Status Report Excel template is a great way to monitor the status of your projects and make sure they stay on track!
We believe our templates have real potential to add value to your project. We exactly have project status report for managing multiple projects which you searching for. This excel template enables a project manager to report on up to 5 projects in one go.
Format: MS Excel
Features of the Portfolio Status Report Template
- Can handle up to 5 projects and can be modified to add more projects.
- Has a portfolio delivery road map which provides a timeline view of the project delivery.
- The portfolio status shows the status of the KPIs for all the projects.
- Portfolio Financials displays the budget for each of the projects.
- For each project, a detailed schedule and any risks, concerns, dependencies, changes can be documented.
- In the schedule for each project, the following details can be displayed - Phase, Start, End, Progress, and Status.
How to use the Multiple Project Status Report Excel
Follow the below steps to start using the Multiple Project Status Report Template
Multiple Project Status Report template enables a project manager to report up to 5 Projects in one go and can be modified to add more projects.
This template has the following sections
- Portfolio Delivery Roadmap
- Portfolio Status
- Portfolio Financials
- Project Status
Portfolio Delivery Roadmap:
- The Delivery Roadmap captures a high-level view of when the project will be delivered.
- Enter the exact date for the delivery and use different colors so that people can easily distinguish between the projects.
- Portfolio Status captures the information about the KPIs for all the projects.
- Select each project Status (Red, Green, Amber) for schedule, Budget, Resources, and Risks.
- You need to add colors manually in the table as per the status.
- This table captures the Budget information about all the individual projects.
- For each Project Enter Planned cost, Actual cost, forecast. Variance is auto populated.
- The individual project budgets are then rolled up into the portfolio level budget this is auto populated.
- Enter the individual project Status in the respective section.
- Enter the Project Name, Phase of the Project, Start and End date in the respective column.
- Update the % of Progress of the project phase.
- Select the Status of the Project phase from the dropdown list i.e., On the track or Concern or Delayed or Pending.
- Risks, Issues, Dependencies, and Concerns is a general section which can be used to detail different risks or issues the project is facing. Each of the items can be marked as on the track, delayed, or concern.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.