Project closure is one of the more overlooked aspects of project management, but project managers highly value its benefits and importance to the project and future projects like it. Give a proper formal sign-off and clear end by downloading these templates.
Templates included in Project Closure Bundle
- Lessons Learned Excel Log
- Post Implementation Review Template Excel
- Project Closure Excel Checklist
- Project Closure Report Word Template
- Project PIR Template Word
How to Get Your Next Lessons Learned Meeting Right
When should you have the lessons learnt meeting?
It is important to have this meeting as soon as possible to not forget about the issues faced. The best time is to have it within the first two weeks of project completion or max a month after completing the project. Everyone who had worked on the project, including the sponsor, should be included in the meeting.
Why is it necessary to conduct a Lessons learnt meeting?
To analyze a certain situation and help the organization improve, lessons learned process should be conducted periodically during the projects’ life cycle. It is good practice to conduct a more detailed, in-depth lessons learnt meeting at the beginning and conclusion of a project.
The purpose of a Lessons Learned Meeting is for the project team to discuss different challenges that the team faced during the project. After the meeting is complete, the Project Manager should capture all the lessons learned in a document and publish it to a wide audience.
- Ensure the meeting starts on time and finishes on time.
- Someone needs to take notes. It is recommended that the person taking notes is different from the person hosting the meeting.
- The motivation behind having this meeting is to improve, and we are humans. We do make mistakes – so no personal remarks.
- The decisions should always be focused on how we can improve – so keep it positive.
- No talking over when others are talking. Everyone needs to be given a chance to speak.
- The host of the meeting should be asking all the questions and write the responses on the whiteboard as the team gives their feedback.
- If you have anyone very senior joining, then make sure you understand their expectation.
- Time box questions and ensure that discussions do not go on a different tangent.
- Ask everyone to come prepared to the meeting with points they want to discuss. It is worth publishing the agenda beforehand.
- Phones, tablets, and laptops on silent.
- Always publish the agenda at least 3 days before the meeting.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.