Download our project initiation document templates to start a new project and its initiation period. Outline your project goals and get a head start on all your project initiation plans. Templates come with tips and sample examples to outline the content and format of your project.
Why You Need a Project Initiation Templates?
These templates are necessary when coordinating resources, tasks, estimate expenses, and stay up-to-date on the status of each task in order to achieve project goals. A successful initiation phase leads to a successful overall project.
When do I use these templates?
Project initiation templates are used during the initiation phase of the project life cycle. During initiation, you create an overview of the project as well as a strategy for securing its success.
Templates included in Project Initiation
- Business Case Word Template
- Communication Management Plan Word Template
- Project Brief Word Template
- Project Charter PPT Template
- Project Deliverables Excel Template
- Project Environment Plannig PPT Template
- Project Estimation Excel Template
- Project Initiation Workshop Agenda Word Template
- Project Outline Word Template
- Project Planning Workshop Agenda Word Template
- Project Proposal BRMS Implementation Word Example
- Project Proposal Template Word
- Project Scope Statement Word Template
- Project Starter Kit - Project Planning Checklist - Word Example
- RFP Request for Proposal Word Template
- Stakeholder Management Plan PPT
- Statement of Work Template Word Template
- Success Criteria Example Excel Template
- Use Case Word Template
- Use Case Excel Template
- WBS Word Template
- WBS Excel Template
- WBS MS Project Template
Winning the deal with successful RFP process
RFP info gathering:
the SC (Supply Chain) understands the requirements of the product / service from the project (the PM, COO, Engineering, etc.), and begins writing the RFP according to the template explained above.
Identify intended audience:
after putting together a final draft of the RFP, the SC needs to identify which vendors are capable of delivering the product / service.
Approve RFP draft (decision):
The PM reviews and approves the draft that will be sent out to the potential vendors. Specifically they need to approve the technical requirements, deliverable and timeline. If it isn’t approved then the draft returns to step #1 for re-drafting.
Align draft to legal standards:
the legal team need to review the draft and make sure that it is according to the legal standards and that the company is covered from a legal contractual standpoint.
The finance division needs to approve the budget stated in the RFP, and allocate sufficient funds.
Approve distribution (decision):
the CEO (Chief Executive Officer) or key stakeholder of the project approve distributing the RFP to the vendors. If the distribution isn’t approved, it returns to step #1 for re-drafting.
The buyer from the SC distributes the RFP to the vendors.
Conduct initial filtering:
The buyer conducts the initial filtering of the vendors, leaving only those who meet the minimal standards of the RFP.
Agree on short list:
The PM (along with their top-team) review the list of vendors approved by the SC, and choose the top 3-5 vendors.
Perform due diligence:
The legal team check the vendors on the short list, to make sure that they are who they say they are.
Re-distribute for best and final offer:
The buyer contacts the vendors on the short list, and apprises them that they made the first cut. They then give them an opportunity to improve their quote. The buyer can also share with them where their quote stands in comparison with the other vendors. For example: your quote is second best out of five.
Recommend bid winner:
After the best and final offer was returned, the PM makes their recommendation of the chosen bid.
Approve funds (decision):
The finance division needs to allocate the appropriate funds to pay the vendor. If there aren’t sufficient funds, the PM can choose a vendor with a lower quote, or stop the process completely.
Approve winning bid (decision):
The CEO or key stakeholder approve the bid, if appropriate funds exist. If the bid isn’t approved, the PM needs to choose another vendor or stop the process completely.
Sign contract with the vendor:
the legal team officially signs the contract with the winning vendor.
Monitor vendors’ progress:
The PM and team monitor the progress of the product / service to make sure that it is as agreed, covering all aspects.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Fast download and just what I was looking for !
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.