Download task management templates to manage workflow and monitor task progress. Use our task management templates to manage simple tasks, teams, work logs and etc. Track task status and even see a graphical chart of your task progress.
Who all can use -
- Any business of any size
- Project managers working on multiple projects
- Team members to track their daily task list
- Help desk support management
- Easy to use
- Helps in collaboration of teams by sharing task lists
- Multiple project view
- Great scheduling of tasks and sub tasks
- Helps in building status reports and track status across to-do lists.
Templates included in Task Management
- Daily Task List Word
- One page Project Manager
- Master Excel Project Manager
- Sprint Task Tracker and Planner Excel
- Daily Work Log Excel Template
- Excel Task Tracker with Dashboard
- Helpdesk Ticket Template - Excel
- Helpdesk Ticket Template - Word
- Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Excel Template
- IT Support Ticket Template - Excel
- Multiple Project Excel Tracker
- Project Management Task Excel Tracker
- Simple Excel Task Tracker with SLA Tracking
- Task List Template Excel
- Excel Task Tracker Template
- Team Task Tracker Excel Dashboard
- Excel project Plan
- Simple Excel Gantt
- Project Tracker with Gantt Chart
How to Prioritize Tasks?
Agreeing on the criteria -
Which criterion will be scored and measured for each proposal.
Setting the grading values -
Each criterion must receive a grade, which depicts how it aligns.
Assigning weights to each criterion -
Agree on which criterion has the largest impact on the company.
Create the matrix -
List the criterion in the left row, their weight in the next column, and the values in the following column.
Column wise -
Add the projects from the fourth column on wards.
Calculate the grade -
Multiply each criterion's weight by the grade value for each project.
Check out the below video to create a task priority matrix which is a approach of categorizing the tasks you have into Critical, High, Medium and Low.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
The item is ok, but no proper instructions on how to use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.