Email Update to Stakeholders is a newsletter that provides information about the latest events, projects, and developments in your company. It can be useful for keeping your stakeholders up-to-date on what's happening with you.
Consider how much time you’ll save by using these email templates in response to three common email scenarios. Download email template to update stakeholders.
Format: MS Excel
The E-mail should be addressed to the following –
- To: The internal key stakeholder
- CC: Other internal stakeholders
- Subject: Weekly/Monthly/etc. Status Update for 07-Apr-2019
How to use Email Update To Stakeholders
Follow the below steps to start using the Email Update to Stakeholder
Sending the Project status update through the mail is standard practice. Project status update email samples can help you to communicate the project status and make stakeholders aware of the status.
This template has five following sections.
- Project Details: Mention the details of the project like Project Name, Project Manager, Status update date, Project client No., Project start, and end date.
- Project Goals: List the Key goals of the project.
- Major Milestones: Enter the Major Milestones name with a due date and explain the status of each milestone.
- Risks and Issue: Mention the important Risks and issues in the project with current status & mitigation
- Required support by the customer: List the important support required for the project by the customer.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.