Most things in life don’t function flawlessly in perpetuity, and the help desk’s purpose is to help fix any malfunction’s which may prevent an employee from performing their tasks. This extends to all functions of the workplace: hardware, furniture, A/C, software, etc. The help desk is staffed by professionals like help desk technician in various fields, and is there to provide assistance in all the functions stated above.
File Type: Word
How to use the Help Desk Ticket Template Word
Follow the below steps to start using the Help desk Ticket Template
This template has the following sections
Ticket Headline: Specify the Key point of the Issue to be resolved.
- In the General Information, table Specify the ticket No., Ticket initiator name, On which date the ticket is raised, On which date the ticket is last updated, and the email of the requester.
- In the status, table Mention the Priority of the issue raised, Status, type of the issue, and Name of the assignee who will handle this task.
- In the Additional Information Table specify the details of the office i.e. Department, Building, Floor, Cubicle, and telephone no. in the respective row.
Detailed Request: In detail specify the issue occurred.
Response: In this row Brief the Response from the assigned person with a date. And the solution to the issue raised.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.