One Page Project Manager Excel Template: Design Spreadsheets to Manage Your Projects
- The One Page Project Manager Excel Template is a powerful tool that will help you organize and analyze your projects.
- The design spreadsheet has customizable tabs so you can track all your progress without taking up too much space.
- It also allows you to create graphs, charts, and tables to measure the success of each project, which is especially useful if you have multiple ongoing projects at once.
This template will save you time on managing your projects!
What if you could keep all the most hyper-relevant information pertaining to your project in one, single organized location? Well, now you can with this One Page Project Manager Excel Template!
- Effortlessly label all tasks as on track, concerns, or delays.
- Smart Tracker Section for monitoring task status, keeping track of milestones.
- Helpful color-coding offers a quick at-a-glance visual organization aid.
- Handy built-in To-Do List and Notes section make meeting deadlines a breeze.
Format: MS Excel
One Page Project manager: A simple yet effective tool for managing your projects
- The One Page Project Manager is a simple yet effective tool for managing your projects.
- It uses an Excel Template to help you keep track of the status and progress on each project, so you can make sure that all deadlines are met.
- The template has columns to list tasks, their status (in progress or completed), and whether or not they're meeting their deadline.
- This makes it easy to see what needs to be done next, which helps increase productivity by staying organized.
Few reasons why you should get our templates -
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
The first step in using the template is to set up your project information and then use the template to track the project on a regular basis.
The template has the following key sections -
- Task tracker (semi-automated)
- Milestones & key dates
- Task meter (auto-updated)
- Resource workload (auto-updated)
- Top 5 risks & issues (semi-automated)
- Open Action & Change Requests (semi-automated)
- Notes & To-Do List (semi automated)
- Data section
Task Tracker Section
- The task tracker is the key section of the template.
- Enter a task name, Owner, Start Date & Duration.
- The template will auto-populate end date, forecast & status.
- End date is calculated by adding duration to start date.
- The Forecast is the expected progress. So, this will show % that the tasks should have progressed to date.
- Status is auto-populated with green, amber & red depending on the task status.
- If the task is on track, then the status is green. If the task is up to 5% behind then, the status is amber. If the task is delayed by more than 5% the status is red.
As you progress with the project, you will need to update the Actual column, which is the % progress done so far for the project.
Milestones & Key Dates
- In this section, you should capture your key project stage gates. Examples of this are Go Live, Funding Sign off, testing complete, etc.
- In the first column in the description, then status and end date. For status you can select On Track (green), Concern (amber) & Delayed (red).
Task Meter and Resource Workload
- Task meter shows the status of the tasks & resource meter shows the resources' workload in hours.
- Both these sections are auto-updated.
Top 5 risks/issues & actions/changes
- Risks/issues section is to capture the current open risks / issues.
- The actions/change is a general section to capture actions/changes.
- Both these sections capture description, Owner & Status. The owner is the individual who owns this task.
- For status, you can select On Track (green), Concern (amber) & Delayed (red).
Notes / To Do
Capture your to-do/notes with a due date. The task will be highlighted when the due date is passed.
Resource names should be created here. Creating resource names here will populate the name in the drop-down in the tasks section.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.