When managing multiple projects in a portfolio it is always challenging to communicate the status of multiple projects and their KPIs. The Portfolio Dashboard allows a project manager to communicate the portfolio status with ease.
Who can use this ?
- Project managers who want to deliver the portfolio status.
- Project managers working on multiple projects.
File Type: Microsoft PPT
Project Portfolio Dashboard Features
- The dashboard has a project roadmap for the year.
- The roadmap can be used to display project timelines.
- The project health card covers the critical parameters of the project - schedule, budget, resources, risks, and changes.
- The project funding section.
- The resource allocation section.
- The project risks can be used to display risks count for high, medium and low.
- The project funding, resource allocation, and project risks are graphs.