A project management dashboard is an handy tool for any project manager to give the project status in a snapshot.
A dashboard should be able to convey status of key project parameters visually. This dashboard can be used for status updates with senior management or directors don't have time to go through the details.
Elements in Project Management Dashboard Template
Here are the 3 main elements and sections used in this worksheet.
- Project Basics - It covers all basic details of project.
- Project Health - Project health has 4 graphs -schedule, budget, risks/issues and change requests.
- Project Timeline and Key Updates - The timeline should be used only for high-level project plan or phases.
Features in Project Management Dashboard
- Dynamic Dashboard with visual graphs.
- Option to visualize the project timeline.
- Can combine and report multiple projects.
- Available to download and customize as per your needs !!!
Follow the below steps to start using the PowerPoint Project Dashboard
The PowerPoint Project Dashboard contains 3 main sections - Project basics, Project Health and Project Timeline, and Key Updates.
- Enter the Project Name, Project Manager/Sponsor, Status Date, and Project Status in text fields and can be modified as per requirement.
- The project health card has 4 graphs-Schedule, budget, Risks/Issue, and Change Request.
- Schedule: Displays project Progress and task status.
- Budget: Represent the budget spent on the project i,e: (planned-spent=Remaining).
- Risks/Issue: Displays Open risks and Open issues as per priority i.e, High, medium, Low
- Change Request: Displays the Pending Action Items, Pending Decision, and open change Requests.
- Displays the Project timeline to indicate the time taken for each project.
- Enter the brief update on the project activities. Keep the updates as short as possible
You can edit the data by right-clicking on the graphs. You will have two options to modify the data.
- First ("Edit Data"), you can do an edit in the presentation. You can edit the data but cannot column/field names.
- Second ("Edit Data in Excel"), you can do an edit in excel which will allow editing data and do any other changes to the columns/fields.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.