Using PowerPoint for status reports gives additional flexibility to make the status report more informative. As it is made in power point you can combine several projects status report into one presentation to report on multiple projects.
The PPT template has 4 key sections - Summary, Timeline, 4 basic parameters and risks/issues section.
- The PowerPoint template has 4 sections which cover key project parameters like schedule, budget, risks, issues and benefits sections.
- The template has a timeline section which can be used to visually report the status of the project.
- The timeline can be updated within the report as the project progresses.
- Project Summary which can be used to write a free-form update on the project status.
- Separate risks and issues section will highlight the top 3 risks or issues affecting the project.
How to use the Project Status Report Template PPT
Follow the below steps to start using the Project Status Report Template.
This template has four key sections.
- Project Summary.
- Project Timeline
- 4 basic parameters- Schedule, Budget, Risks, and Benefits.
- Risks and Issue
- Mention the basic information like Project Name, Name of the Project Manager, and Status date.
- In the project commentary brief, the key summary is short and crisp.
- The project Timeline has a scale in the months which can be changed as per your requirement.
- There are the blocks or phase which can be moved as per the project Schedule.
- Depending on the status of the project phases the color should be changed. i.e, RED-Risk, Amber, and Green- all is good.
- The blue dotted line indicates today’s date. And it gives the idea about where we are in the project.
- This timeline gives a rough idea about the schedule.
4 Key parameters-Schedule, Budget, Risks, and Benefits
- Schedule: Specify the quick update in the project schedule.
- Budget: Mention the actual and planned budget of the project. but additional details can be added.
- Risks: specify the No. of new Risks, Total High risks which are open, Total Medium Risks which are open and Total Risks which are open.
- Benefits: Indicates if the project benefit is on track.
Project Risks and Issue:
- List the Project risks and issues details, the top 2 or 3 risks or issues affecting the project
- To start with [Risk] or [Issue] indicator will tell everyone if the item is a risk or issue.
- Update the status of the risks and issues which are open and closed.
- Specify the Responsible person's name for finding a resolution to the risk or issue.
- Mention the due date to indicate by which date the risk or issue should be solved.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.