In order to compile a status update report and E-mail, many team-members need to give their input. In order to facilitate this process, a periodic E-mail with a template should be sent out to the contributing team-members for them to fill in.
File Type: Excel
The E-mail should be addressed to the following –
- To: The team-members which need to fill in the template
- CC: The TL’s, PM, PMO, and COO
- Subject: Input for the Status Update of 07-Aug-2017
How to use the Status Update Request Email Template
Follow the below steps to start using the Status Update Request Email Template
Sent out the periodic email with this template as an attachment to team members to fill in the status of the project
This template has four sections
- Project Details
- Major Milestones
- Risks and Issues from the last Report
- Required Support
- Project Details: Mention name of the project, status update date, name of Project Manager, Project client No. Project Start and End date in the respective row.
- Major Milestones: Specify the Name of milestone with Due date and Brief the status of the milestones.
- Risks and Issues from the last Report: In detail, mention Existing risks and issues in the project and specify the status of the last report and mitigations.
- Required Support: Enter the required support from the internal and external teams.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.