Action Item Tracker Template
An action item is an event, task or activity that is agreed upon by all project stakeholders and is assigned to an owner who is accountable for the completion of the action.
This action item helps list, rank and prioritize your tasks. Also this template eliminates the effort of manually picking and prioritizing tasks with option of rolling actions items. Our action item template is built so that it can be used to monitor rolling actions items.
When to use this template?
- Actions that arise during daily stand-up or catch-up meetings.
- Tasks that created a result of project control board meetings.
- Meetings with external parties or vendors.
- Specific requests that are coming from stakeholders or senior management.
- Download action item tracker excel template and action items in Meeting Minutes word template.