Template Details :
This action item helps list, rank, and prioritize your tasks. Also, this template eliminates the effort of manually picking and prioritizing tasks with the option of rolling action items. Our action item template is built so that it can be used to monitor rolling action items.
Format - Excel and Word File
- Actions that arise during daily stand-up or catch-up meetings.
- Tasks that created a result of project control board meetings.
- Meetings with external parties or vendors.
- Specific requests are coming from stakeholders or senior management.
- Download the action item tracker excels template and action items in the Meeting Minutes word template.
Follow the below steps start using the Action Item Tracker Template:
The first step in using the template is to list the action items' details and then use the template to track the action item's status regularly.
The Template has 2 tabs Action Item and Closed Action Item (Auto updated).
- Enter the action id, date opened and action items in respective columns in the template.
- Enter the Priority of the action item. (i.e, High, Medium Low)
- Enter the Due date on which date the action Item needs to complete.
- update the how much % action item is completed in the % completed the column.
- Update the status of the action Items i.e: Completed, In Progress, On Hold, Cancelled, Not started.
- Enter the completion date of the action item if the task is completed.
- Enter brief comments/notes if the action items are not completed on the targeted date. Keep the comment as short as possible.
- Refresh Button-when we click the refresh button then all the completed action items will move to the closed Actions Items tab.
Closed Action Item (Auto updated):
- Displays all completed action items.
- When we click the refresh button in the Action item tab then all the completed tasks will display in the Closed Actions Items tab.
Download Action Item Tracker Template
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.