Looking for a way to see the big picture of your project and simultaneously present upper management with updates that won’t overwhelm them or require too much of their time to digest? If so, you’ll love our Excel Project Dashboard Template which allows for you to effortlessly visualize all critical success factors in an easy-to-digest fashion. With the ability to add commentary, label the status of any give parameter, track budgets, display schedules, and much more, this template is just the thing needed to ensure project managers and upper management stay on the same page at all times.
- Provides a bird’s-eye-view of any project’s critical parameters, making it easy to digest
- Displays critical information like budgeting, risks, scheduling, status updates, issues, pending change requests, and more
- Easy to use and ready for download upon purchase
Before we go in detail about this template we need to know that this template has two tabs. Te two tabs are dashboard and data.
Dashboard has the actual status with timeline and graphs. Data has all the fields to be entered so that the graphs work on the dashboard.
Data Sheet -
We will go in details on how to use the data sheet of this template. Once the data is ready it is easy on the dashboard and all graphs work.
- Schedule section - The data sheet has a Schedule section which have all task details. You can list as many as tasks with their task name, start, end and duration. The duration is auto calculated from the template.
- Task Information - As name state that it has all information about tasks. It consists of 3 components - On the track, Delayed and Not started. You should be able to get this information from your plan.
- Budget Information - All the information about budget goes in this section. Budget should be necessarily on monthly basis. This Budget section have planned and actual budget columns to maintain.
- Risks and Issues - These two are separate sections maintaining the count of high, medium and low risk and issues respectively.
- Decisions, Actions, and Change - This section requests have information about pending decisions, action and change requests.
- Project Status - This section is used to display overall project status on the dashboard.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.