Download our employee training plan template excel and ensure your employees are trained and motivated.
Why is it important to have an employee training plan?
- A well-defined training plan can help in improving the performance of existing team members.
- Creating and sharing a training plan helps in an easy transition of the new employees into the organization.
- A training plan helps to schedule the right training for an employee, which develops their skill sets in addition to increasing their motivation, morale, and productivity.
- A clear-cut training plan helps employee to hit the ground running.
- Training Topic/Task: An employee needs to be assigned training as per the skills gaps identified in the ‘Training Needs Assessment’ phase.
- Mode of Training: A training can be conducted in a classroom, online or virtually by an instructor.
- Training Hours: Every training has a scheduled training time which is mentioned in this column.
- Expected Completion Date: It is essential for employees to complete the assigned training within the given timelines.
- Status: latest status of the training.
- Actual Completion Date
- Notes:Any additional details regarding the training or the completion status can be updated in this field
Follow the below steps start using the Employee Training Plan Template:
The first step in using the template is to set up your Assess Training needs, Identify the employees, implement a training program then use the template to track the progress of the employee training.
This template has the following section
- Training Topic/Task: List the training that employees need to undertake in this column.
- Mode of training: Enter the mode of training that employees need to take i.e.: classroom, online, or virtually by an instructor.
- Training Hours: Enter the scheduled training time. While some training could be for just 1 hour, others could span over a few days.
- Expected Completion date: update on which date training needs to complete.
- Status: update the status of Notes: the training as per the progress.
- Actual Completion date: Enter the actual date on which day Training is completed.
- Note: Any additional details regarding the training or the completion status can be updated in this field.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.