Start with the Change Readiness Assessment, when the project is in the start-up stage as this will give you a view if you are ready to consider (more) change. After that, draft your Change Management Plan, which outlines the approach for change, and should include the Impact Assessment and how the ADKAR model will be utilised. As the project progresses, re-evaluate your ADKAR position at each stage gate as well as where people are in their change curves – one tool feeds and shapes the other. Finally, remember to use the Process Checklist to guide you through each of these steps!
- Change Management Plan
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Change Comptetency ADKAR Assessment
- Change Curve Model Template
- Change Management Process Checklist
- Change Impact Assessment
- Change Control Form Template
- Change Management Excel Template
- Change Management Plan Sample
- Change Request Power Point Template
- Change Request Word Template
- Generic Change Request Template
- ITIL Change Request Template
- Project Change Log
- Software Change Request Example
- Change Planning
- Change Engagement
- Change Implementation
- Change Reinforcement
- Change Evaluation
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Love these templates, the change analysis and in particular the change complexity are excellent resources. Very relevant and practical!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.