The toolkit comprises of 14 templates which will help you in managing the entire release process starting from risk assessment to post-implementation review.
1. Application Heat map Excel Template
2. Project Implementation Excel Template
3. Project Implementation Issues Excel Register
4. Release Status Report Excel Template
5. Release Calendar Template Excel Template
6. Release Risk Assessment Excel Template
7. Release Project Plan - MS Project Version 1
8. Release Project Plan - MS Project Version 2
9. Release Project Plan - Excel Version
10. Release Status Email Update Template
11. Release Checklist Excel Template
12. Release Post Implementation Review (PIR) Word template
13. Release Management RACI Matrix Excel Template
14. implementation Plan Excel Template
An implementation plan is, by definition, the actions taken to carry out or execute the project plan. The basic objective of any plan is to define and communicate goals and timelines to ensure that everyone has buy-in and shares the commitment to the goal.
When it comes to creating an implementation plan, there are several ways to design one that is well-suited for your organization. That’s because there really is not a one-size-fits-all solution for creating an implementation plan.
7 Steps for Creating the Perfect Implementation Plan
In an effective plan, the project management needs assessment must be considered, and a variation of the following steps included:
Step 1 – Define Required Outcomes
The project goal centers on the entire implementation. It gives the team strength to push to accomplish the desired performance goals by the time goal by employing the agreed-upon resource goal. The measure for goal achievement must be clearly defined and success, or the degree of success, verifiable and quantifiable.
Step 2 – Define Ownership for Outcomes
Allocate an owner for each outcome. They should be motivated to achieve the goals to ensure the project team is accountable. Look for personnel with a vested interest in achieving the outcome and demonstrate the commitment to success.
Step 3 – Determine Actions to Accomplish the Outcomes
This is where you document the actions that will result in success. This is the most practical portion and very straightforward.
Questions to ask here include:
- Who should be involved?
- What resources are necessary?
- What milestones should be accomplished, and by when?
- How often should those milestones be reviewed?
- What setbacks may occur?
- Are there any contingencies or dependencies, and how do we account for them?
All of these must have a measurable marker, or dates will be missed.
Step 4 – Define Budgets, Roles, and Measures
Armed with the list of actions, the next step is to define the roles and responsibilities, timelines, and budget. Remember the adage that ‘one person is responsible or no one is responsible.
Tips for Establishing the Budget
- Budgeting is an intimidating process, but it needn’t be if you follow these simple steps:
- Know your risks
- Define contingencies
- Create resource buffers for time, money, and personnel
Step 5 – Define the Tracking System
Regardless of whether you have a sophisticated tracking system or a simple tracking sheet, there should be a single place to update progress on the plan. You don’t have to create the implementation plan on your own. There are countless project management resources that effectively support the planning, management, execution, and evaluation of project plans.
Step 6 – Implement a Project Management Methodology
The project management methodology provides control, structure, and process to help with the management of time, resources, and efforts. Pick one and stick with it.
Step 7 – Review and Revise as Needed
Through the review process, you learn what worked and what didn’t. This allows for simple identification of areas for improvement.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
It was great. Easy to use and very functional
No problems. Templates are clean and easy to adapt to my needs. Great templates to keep in your PM toolbox!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.