Download our agile project templates to improve the way you manage tasks, teams, and projects, from start to finish within an agile methodology. They are all professionally designed and come with different layouts, colors, fonts, and graphics.
Template Details :
Agile focuses on the development of a series of incremental iterations of the product, each of which is functional and potentially can be deployed. An agile project plan keeps changing and thus the team needs to be updated on the status of projects and timelines. These templates help you schedule tasks and you have the option to download scrum and kanban templates.
Format: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Agile templates can provide a structure and framework.
- 21 templates covering all phases of the agile project life cycle
- Agile templates help keep everyone on the same page and track requirements.
- Also ready Microsoft Project agile plan template for download.
- Excel Resource Tracker for Sprint
- Excel Agile Product Backlog
- Excel Agile Sprint Planning
- Agile Release Plan Excel Template
- Kanban Board PPT Template
- Release Burndown Chart Excel Template
- Velocity Burndown Chart Excel Template
- Product Burndown Chart Excel Template
- Iteration Burndown Chart Excel Template
- Sprint Burndown Chart Excel Template
- Product Backlog Example with user stories Excel Template
- Excel Sprint Tracker
- Agile Project Status Report Excel Template
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.