Our Agile Project Management Dashboard Template gives line of sight for an agile project Providing a high level overview of the backlog and sprints contained in the project. This dashboard template gives right picture of the agile project progress providing you with an at-a-glance overview of your project.
Try our AGILE PROJECT PLAN BUNDLE
This dashboard includes two tabs in spreadsheet. Main Excel spreadsheet made up of:
- Risks and issues
- Burndown chart
Manage your project using Techno-PM templates. Download yours today!
Follow the below steps start using the Action Item Tracker Template:
Track the Agile Project progress using the Agile Project Dashboard template
The template has the following key sections
- The Backlog
- The Sprints
- Risks and Issues
- Burndown Chart (auto updated)
- Enter the item number, description of items being worked for the project
- Update the “sprint” should have the sprint in which the backlog item is being worked. (i.e:Sprint 1,Sprint 2,Sprint 3,etc)
- Enter the start date and Finish date for each sprints.
- The current sprint is Highlighted in Blue (Based on the the current date).
- As you can see in above template images Sprint 1 is highlighted which is based on the system date the Project date in sprint 1
- Update the status of the tasks in backlog as per the progress of tasks i.e: Complete,On Track,Delayed and Behind.
- Enter Status as complete when the item is complete and ready to be shipped or released.
- Enter task status as On Track when everything is as per the plan.
- Enter Status as Behind when the task has slowed down and could potentially get delayed.
- Update status as Delayed when the task is already out and will need some more time or additional resources to complete.
Risks and Issues
- In this section, for each sprints you can write the report any impediments the project team is facing.
- It is a free-form text update to you can report a few issues or one issue in detail
- Examples a list of issues - 1. The team capacity needs to be looked at., 2, Some of the defects need re-design. 3. Login module took longer than expected.
- Example of one detailed issue - The team had a few unplanned leaves because of which the module has been delayed. The delay has had a knock-on impact on testing as testers will now need to wait as there are no other modules ready. This delay will impact on the timeline and cost of the project.
- Displays the Burn down Chart for each sprint.
- Burndown chart is graphical representation of work left v/s time.
- We can edit the data of the graph in data tab which will capture Planned and Actual effort/story points which then feeds into the burn down chart.
- For every sprint we have planned and actual.
- Either use work units or story points that you planned vs what was actually achieved in the sprint.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.