Decision Log Excel Template
Facilitating and making decisions is an everyday chore for a project manager. Maintaining a decision log or register allows to a project manager to keep a trail of what decisions were made and who made the decisions. Decision Log Excel Template is easy and simple to use.
The decision log excel template has the following fields
- SL No - A incremental counter for the decisions.
- Decision Details - Details regarding what decision needs to be made.
- Impact - Impact of the decision. Briefly explain what will the impact of the decision on the project,
- Proposed on and Proposed By - The person or team who suggested that this decision is made.
- Status - Approved, Pending, Declined. Abandoned can be used when the decision is not required anymore.
- Approved by and Date - The person or entity who approved the decision.
- Resulting Action/Comments - Any decision taken will have a resulting action.