Read article for further 13 tips for managing a team of resources.
- Team plans on daily basis and allocation can be done up to 60 days.
- Each resource can be allocated up to 5 projects.
- Each project is assigned a different color.
- Projects names can be changed but not the color or serial number order.
Follow the below steps start using the Team Resource Plan Excel Template:
Team Resource Plan Excel Template provides the clear view of team members allocation to multiple projects.
The template has two section tab Plan and Projects
- Enter the Resource name in the Resource column
- Enter the project ID in the ID column (as per the Projects no. in the project tab)
- Do not Enter the Project name in the Project column as it is auto Populated when you enter the Project ID.
- An “X” denotes an allocation. Depending on the project selected the color of the cell will be highlighted as per the color in project tab.
- An “L” denotes a Leave and will be highlighted in red.
- Enter the Project name in the Name column.
- Assign the no. to each project, this no. is used as project id in the plan section.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.