Employee Training Plan Template
An employee training plan is document which an organisation creates and maintains so that all the employees are well trained. Training plan is vital for any organization as it makes the employees more productive and efficient.
Download our employee training plan template excel and ensure your employees are trained and motivated.
Why is it important to have an employee training plan?
- A well-defined training plan can help in improving the performance of existing team members.
- Creating and sharing a training plan helps in an easy transition of the new employees into the organization.
- A training plan helps to schedule the right training for an employee, which develops their skill sets in addition to increasing their motivation, morale, and productivity.
- A clear-cut training plan helps employee to hit the ground running.
Employee Training Plan Excel Template has following sections-
- Training Topic/Task: An employee needs to be assigned training as per the skills gaps identified in the ‘Training Needs Assessment’ phase.
- Mode of Training: A training can be conducted in a classroom, online or virtually by an instructor.
- Training Hours: Every training has a scheduled training time which is mentioned in this column.
- Expected Completion Date: It is essential for employees to complete the assigned training within the given timelines.
- Status: latest status of the training.
- Actual Completion Date
- Notes:Any additional details regarding the training or the completion status can be updated in this field