- Track status based on % complete.
- Highlights overdue and complete tasks for better visualization of problem tasks.
- Can handle a list of 20 pre-defined holidays.
- Calculates % Complete Forecast based on start and finish dates.
- Progress is reported using traffic light indicators.
- Provides a high level graphical view of information, status and resource load.
- Task Information Graphs, Task status and Resource load sections.
How to use Excel Task Tracker with Dashboard
Follow the below steps start using the Excel Task Tracker with Dashboard:
This template has two tabs Project Management Dashboard and Data.
Project Management dashboard tab:
- The dashboard graph shows 3 key areas of tracking -Task information, Status, Resource Load.
- Enter the ID, Task Name, Assigned/resource name from the down list which will reflect from the data tab, and Project in the respective column.
- Enter the Start Date Duration of the task and, the End date is auto-populated.
- Enter the % actual completed task, %complete Forecast is Auto populated.
- Progress, overdue, and completed the columns are auto-populated.
- Total tasks Not started, In Progress, Completed, Overdue, Delayed, Concern, and On Track are auto-calculated.
- Define the Resource Name, public holidays in your region. and workload Auto Calculated.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.