Every business needs to stay on top of its game and maintain a competitive edge. This is why it's important for businesses to track their progress every week, which can be difficult if you don't have the right tools. That's where Excel Weekly Status Report Template comes in!
You do lots of work besides sending emails and managing team, though, so it’s important to create a few templates based around reporting weekly basis. Download an one page excel weekly status report template which allows project manager to report all the project updates in detail.
Format: MS Excel
This template includes these features:
- Activities by Department
- Project Listing
- Task Listing
- Meeting Notes.
The weekly project status report excel template consists of 2 tabs Project Status and Data.
Data tab -
The data sheet in the report can be configured. You can set status, items. Count of risks, issues,Decisions, Actions, Changes,Dependencies,can also be edited.
Project Status tab -
Project status tab consists of project health card, project schedule, project financials and shows Top 5 items pending.
Project Health Card -
- Project Health Card gives an insight on total health status of project.
- You can add any number of project parameters which will be having its status and description in the template.
Project Schedule -
- This section displays list of tasks with their task name, start, finish,progress,projected date and concerns.
- Projected date is a expected date of task completion and progress show the progress of task in graphical way.
Project Financials -
- This section shows the finances part of a project.
- The input are planned spend and actual spend and output Variance is auto calculated and highlighted.
Top Pending items -
- This sections covers tasks other than financial and health parameters, these can be project risks, issues in project, Scope creep, project manager's decision. dependencies or any project actions which require attention.
- Each items will be displayed with description,status and due date along with it count of all these items.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.