Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Excel Template: Track Tickets in One Spreadsheet
Format: MS Excel
Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Excel Template: Track Inquiries and Resolve Issues Easily.
If you are looking for an easy way to track issues and provide excellent customer service, then this template is for you! This Excel template will help your business track tickets on a daily basis. It includes fields that allow you to categorize the issue, as well as steps to take in order to resolve it.
- The ticket has a ticket number, description, assignee, category, SLA, time received, SLA target, Ticket Age, Breached.
- Has a queue, reports, and config section for better control.
- SLA target, Ticket Age and Breached are auto calculated.
- Easy to use buttons for adding and deleting a ticket.
- An SLA refresh button which sorts the tickets in order of priority.
- Has a report section that shows the ticket status and reports for categories and agents.
- Tickets that have breached SLAs are highlighted in red.
Few reasons why you should get our templates -
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
How to use Helpdesk Ticket Tracker
Follow the below steps start using the Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Template:
Helps to create, delete, manage, and track the tickets.
The template has the Queue, reports, and config section for better control
- Add New ticket: with help of this button add a new ticket.
- Delete Ticket: used to delete the existing ticket
- Refresh SLAs: sorts the queue to bring the ticket expiring soon on the top.
- Total Tickets (Auto Populated): The total no. of tickets in the queue currently.
- Breached (Auto Populated): the number of tickets for which SLA breached.
- Max Age (Auto Populated): Displays the highest age of any ticket. This number tells how old is your oldest ticket.
- : Auto populated by the add new ticket button and can be manually entered.
- Description: enter a brief description of the ticket
- Assignee: Drop downfield which is populated from the agent's list on the config tab.
- Category: Very critical as SLA is based on the categories. A way to categorize the ticket.
- Urgency: A classification of severity of the issue. Not used in any calculation.\
- SLA: time in hours.
- Time received (Auto populated): displays the time stamp for the ticket war received.
- SLA Target (Auto populated): displays the due time by which the ticket issue needs to be resolved.
- Ticket Age(Auto populated): the number of days the ticket has been present in the queue.
- Breached: a yes or no value to indicate if the ticket had breached SLA.
Report tab :
- The report tab has the service desk dashboard total tickets, how many breached, and max ticket age.
- Enter the categories and Agents which show the open and breached ticket.
- Total ticket, Total Breached, Max age is auto-populated.
- For category and the agents are highlighted in pink color to indicate breached SLA.
- For Agents, the no. of the ticket is highlighted in amber if they have zero.
- Enter the category these are the different types of tickets your team will work on.
- If you want to be able to configure multiple SLAs then you should have multiple categories.
- Beginning and End working for the team. This has an impact on the SLA calculation and how the SLA target field in the queue is calculated.
- Agents are the team member who is going to work on the tickets. This list will feed into the assignee list in the queue.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.