- Ticket has a ticket number, description, assignee, category, SLA, time received, SLA target, Ticket Age, Breached.
- Has a queue, reports and config section for better control.
- SLA target, Ticket Age and Breached are auto calculated.
- Easy to use buttons for adding and deleting a ticket.
- An SLA refresh button which sorts the tickets in order of priority.
- Has a report section which shows the ticket status and reports for categories and agents.
- Tickets which have breached SLAs are highlighted in red.
Follow the below steps start using the Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Template:
Helps to create, delete, manage, and track the tickets.
The template has the Queue, reports, and config section for better control
- Add New ticket: with help of this button add a new ticket.
- Delete Ticket: used to delete the existing ticket
- Refresh SLAs: sorts the queue to bring the ticket expiring soon on the top.
- Total Tickets (Auto Populated): The total no. of tickets in the queue currently.
- Breached (Auto Populated): the number of tickets for which SLA breached.
- Max Age (Auto Populated): Displays the highest age of any ticket. This number tells how old is your oldest ticket.
- : Auto populated by the add new ticket button and can be manually entered.
- Description: enter a brief description of the ticket
- Assignee: Drop downfield which is populated from the agent's list on the config tab.
- Category: Very critical as SLA is based on the categories. A way to categorize the ticket.
- Urgency: A classification of severity of the issue. Not used in any calculation.\
- SLA: time in hours.
- Time received (Auto populated): displays the time stamp for the ticket war received.
- SLA Target (Auto populated): displays the due time by which the ticket issue needs to be resolved.
- Ticket Age(Auto populated): the number of days the ticket has been present in the queue.
- Breached: a yes or no value to indicate if the ticket had breached SLA.
Report tab :
- The report tab has the service desk dashboard total tickets, how many breached, and max ticket age.
- Enter the categories and Agents which show the open and breached ticket.
- Total ticket, Total Breached, Max age is auto-populated.
- For category and the agents are highlighted in pink color to indicate breached SLA.
- For Agents, the no. of the ticket is highlighted in amber if they have zero.
- Enter the category these are the different types of tickets your team will work on.
- If you want to be able to configure multiple SLAs then you should have multiple categories.
- Beginning and End working for the team. This has an impact on the SLA calculation and how the SLA target field in the queue is calculated.
- Agents are the team member who is going to work on the tickets. This list will feed into the assignee list in the queue.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.