An issue log template is a document that outlines the process of how to handle any problems or issues with products, services, and/or customer service. This document can be used in various situations such as when a customer has an issue with their purchase, you need to track product defects for warranty purposes, or if there are concerns about your company's product line. The main purpose of this document is to make sure that every problem is handled in a consistent manner so that customers know what they should expect from your business.
The issue log is a document which aims at capturing and documenting any issues which were brought forward during the lifecycle of the project.
Issue Log Template is used for capturing the issues.
Format: MS Excel
Issue log structure consist of the following -
- Issue number
- The issue itself
- Priority of the issue (high, medium or low)
- Assigned to: the owner of the issue
- Status of the issue
- Resolution: how was the issue resolved (if at all)
- Date of resolution
How to use the Issue Log Template for Prince2 and Agile
Follow the below steps to start using the Issue Log Template for Prince2 and Agile.
This Template has the 2 tabs.
1. PRINCE2 Log
PRINCE2 Log tab:
This tab has the following sections.
- Project: mention the name of the project.
- Issue Log Owner Name: The Person who handles the issues.
- Issued Id: Serial number of the Issue raised.
- Issue Type: Select the type of issue from the drop-down list in the field. i.e., RFC-Request for change, OS-Off-Specification P-Problem/concern.
- Date Raised: On which date issue is raised.
- Raised by: Name of the person who raised the issue to resolve.
- Issue Report Author: Name of the person who should provide a solution/report for the raised issues.
- Description: Brief the issue.
- Priority: Select the priority of the issue from the drop-down list in the field i.e., High, or Low or Medium
- Severity: Select the severity of the issue from the drop-down list in the field. I.e. Major or Minor.
- Status: Select the status of the issue from the drop-down list in the field i.e. Not started or in process or Done or Cancelled
- Date last updated: last updated date of the issue.
- Closure date: Specify on which date issue is closed
Agile Log Tab:
This tab has the following sections.
- Project Details: Mention the name of the project, Sprint master name, name of the updated person, and on which date report is updated in the respective row.
- Number: Serial no of the issue.
- Issue: In detail explain the issue.
- Related Sprint: Specify the related Sprint for the issue. i.e. Sprint#1, Sprint#2, etc.…
- Assigned To: name of the assigned person who needs to resolve the issue.
- Feature affected: Mention Key points for feature affected.
- Sprint Due Date: specify the due date of the sprint.
- Status: Select the status of the issue from the drop-down list in the field i.e. Done or On Schedule, Behind Schedule, Cancelled.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.