This multiple project dashboard template help to represent your projects to stakeholder and other higher managers in a very simple yet powerful way. This dashboard is surprisingly used for agile projects as well. The project dashboard template can accommodate up to 5 projects at a time.
Multiple project dashboard built in PowerPoint shows portfolio status in very pictorial way. Let us see how to use this template by understanding step by step all its sections -
Project KPI's -
This is a first column in the template which lists the important KPI's example Schedule, Budget, Resources, Risks &Issues and Quality Metrics.Lets see these KPI's in details now.
This KPI is to display the status of the project in %. Arrows are displayed in RAG format to show status of project.
Budget section shows the actual and planned finance of the project.They are showed in bar graphical fashion.
This section represents the grahical way to show the resources of project.The number of red and green resources indicates its no. of short and equal resources.
Risks and Issues -
This section is designed in pie chart format to show case risks and issues. Again RAG pattern is used to show status.
This section is basically for testing phase of the project. The quality metric chart displays the high issues as red, medium as amber and low issues as green.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.