- Effortlessly label all tasks as on track, concerns, or delays.
- Smart Tracker Section for monitoring task status, keeping track of milestones.
- Helpful color-coding offers a quick at-a-glance visual organization aid.
- Handy built-in To-Do List and Notes section make meeting deadlines a breeze.
The first step in using the template is to set up your project information and then use the template to track the project on a regular basis.
The template has the following key sections -
- Task tracker (semi-automated)
- Milestones & key dates
- Task meter (auto-updated)
- Resource workload (auto-updated)
- Top 5 risks & issues (semi-automated)
- Open Action & Change Requests (semi-automated)
- Notes & To-Do List (semi automated)
- Data section
Task Tracker Section
- The task tracker is the key section of the template.
- Enter a task name, Owner, Start Date & Duration.
- The template will auto-populate end date, forecast & status.
- End date is calculated by adding duration to start date.
- The Forecast is the expected progress. So, this will show % that the tasks should have progressed to date.
- Status is auto-populated with green, amber & red depending on the task status.
- If the task is on track, then the status is green. If the task is up to 5% behind then, the status is amber. If the task is delayed by more than 5% the status is red.
As you progress with the project, you will need to update the Actual column, which is the % progress done so far for the project.
Milestones & Key Dates
- In this section, you should capture your key project stage gates. Examples of this are Go Live, Funding Sign off, testing complete, etc.
- In the first column in the description, then status and end date. For status you can select On Track (green), Concern (amber) & Delayed (red).
Task Meter and Resource Workload
- Task meter shows the status of the tasks & resource meter shows the resources' workload in hours.
- Both these sections are auto-updated.
Top 5 risks/issues & actions/changes
- Risks/issues section is to capture the current open risks / issues.
- The actions/change is a general section to capture actions/changes.
- Both these sections capture description, Owner & Status. The owner is the individual who owns this task.
- For status, you can select On Track (green), Concern (amber) & Delayed (red).
Notes / To Do
Capture your to-do/notes with a due date. The task will be highlighted when the due date is passed.
Resource names should be created here. Creating resource names here will populate the name in the drop-down in the tasks section.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.