A Project Status report is one of the most powerful tools available to a project manager. The status report is a passport out of trouble for the project manager because by sending the status report he is making everyone part of the problem.
Features - Templates consists of following sections-
- Project Details and Summary Update: The first section of the project status report template contains the necessary details and a brief summary update of the entire project.
- Project Key Parameters:The critical project parameters within the project status report template contain the essential aspects of the project. Each parameter can have 3 statues - on-track, delayed or off-track.
- Project Schedule:This section can be used to display the key project phases or stage gates.You can display the project timeline or individual project phases.
- Project Risks and Issues:This section enables a project manager to highlight the key risks and issues.
Follow the below steps to start using One-page Weekly Status Report Template
This template has four sections.
- Project Details and summary update
- Project Key Parameters
- Project Schedule
Project Details and summary update:
- specify the necessary details and summary update of the whole project.
- The necessary details include information like Project Name, Project Manager, project status date, and optional project code.
- Enter status date on which the report is being drafted.
- Mention summary of the project which should be targeted towards giving a glimpse of activities that have happened in the last week.
Project Key parameters:
- This section has critical parameters within the project status report.
- Each parameter can have 3 status -on track. Delayed and Off-track.
- Generally, status of task should be marked as delayed before it as marked as off-track.
- There is comment column for each parameter
- brief explanation of the status or can be used report numbers like % complete, defects open, current spend etc.
Project Schedule (semi auto populated):
- This section displays key project phases.
- Captures the individual project phase with start date, End date with % completion in a tabular column.
Projects Risks and Issues:
- Highlight the important key risks and issues.
- Add the current risk and issue which is of high severity.
- Mention the owner of the risk in respective column. person responsible for some action item to mitigate or address the risk or issue.
- Specify the status of the risks/Issues I.e., Open or closed.
- Open -If you remove the risks or issues immediately after closing people will never notice a certain issue was addressed.
- Closed- You may choose to move the closed risk at the bottom of the list.
Simple Version of Project Status Report:
This template has 3 sections other than Project name and date
The 3 key sections are-Key Updates, Project Milestones, and Project Deliverable.
- Key updates- brief the key updates about the project.
- Project Milestones- specify the key milestone and their status in respective column, the status can be On Track, Concern or Delayed.
- The key updates section is a free-form update of the latest project news. It has been divided into two parts to allow effective use of space.
- Project deliverable- Define project deliverable lists with the reference number and scope indicator which indicates if the item is still in scope or out of scope.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.