Pain Point Analysis template here explains how it can be used to analyze business pain points. Identifying and addressing these pain points helps in providing better quality services to the customers thereby leading to happy customers.
Download Pain Point Analysis Template in Excel and Word.
- Helps to better identify the customer's requirement.
- Help to identify the customer’s pain points and thereby marketing your company’s products and services to address these issues.
- Current state/process flow, User goals, User pain points and Opportunities
Follow the below steps to start using the Pain Point Analysis Template
Pain Point Analysis template helps to analyse business pain points.
This template has the following sections
- Current state/process flow : Brief the process flow/current state of the project with key points.
- User goals:Define the important goals of the project with key-points.
- User pain point: specify the user pain points of the project in brief.
- Opportunities: Mention the opportunities of the project in detail with key points.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.