This template is designed to handle multiple projects.
- The program status report template is designed to cover multiple projects.
- The template caters for program and project level.
- For each of the project, it reports schedule, budget, resourcing, change management, and overall status.
- At a program level the status report which reports on budget and risks/issues.
How to use the Program Status Report Template
Follow the below steps to start using the Program Status Report
The Program status report template is designed to cover the multiple projects helps the program manager like tool for status reporting for all the projects in the program.
This template has Four Sections
- Program status
- Risk/Issues(Auto Populated)
- Enter the Projects/Initiative in the respective column.
- For each of the projects, it reports schedule, budget, resourcing, change management, and overall status. (Semi-populated)
- Update the delivery date of each Project
- Add the comments for each project if required.
- Capture the overall Risks of all the project with priority ie, High , Medium, Low
- The template reports the budget for different categories. Template report up to 6 different categories.
- For each category there is planned and actual, The planned cost is the estimate that you have when you start the project. The actual budget is the amount which is already spent
- Enter the important and issues which you need to highlight.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.