Download Project Charter Template. The inception of every project is a Project Charter. It is a document that summarizes the key information about a project and that announces to the world, aka, your organization, that there is a new project on the block. The Charter appoints a project manager for the project and assigns it the authority to proceed.
Format - PPT
According to the PMBOK® Guide, following sections are covered by the Project Charter:
- Project Information
- Business need, problem or opportunity
- Project Objectives and Benefits
- Project Organization
- High-level project scope
- High-level project timescale
- High-level project budget
- Key assumptions
- Key project risks
- Success criteria
Follow the below steps to start using the Project Charter Template
The project charter is the key document in the initiation phase of the project
This template has the following sections:
- Project Title: Specify the Name of the project
- Project Start and End date: Mention the timeline of the project by specifying the Start and End date.
- Project Manager: Mention the name of the Project Manager who has the authority to execute the project.
- Business Need: Brief the Project need which will help to understand and specify why the project being undertaken
- Project Scope: captures the activities that are in the scope of the project and also items that are out of scope be mentioned in the field to set the clear expectation.
- Deliverables: Specify deliverables/goals that are expected to be achieved by this project.
- Risks and Issues: Specify the Major risks and issues in this field,
- Assumption and Dependencies: specify Project activities that are dependent on each other need to be clearly stated in this field.
- Milestone and schedule: Captures the major milestones the project aims to accomplish and the target completion date for each milestone
- Budget/Financials: specifies the cost that will be incurred to undertake this project
- Project Team: List the members required to work on the project.
- Approval Committee: This captures a set of approvers which includes the sponsor and other stakeholders
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.