Having an effective project status report is one of key tasks for any project manager.
Provide important information and present it in precise and simple to way to read. Download template now.
With this Project Report, you can:
- Streamline your status reports
- Regular communication with stakeholders keeping them informed about projects progress
- Be updated on risks and issues
- Track your expenses
How to Use Project Status Report Template
The one page project status report template has following sections-
The status report is divided into 5 sections which cover the critical aspects of a project -
- Project Summary,
- Key Phases or Schedule,
- Tasks information,
- Project Budget,
- Project Risks and issues.
Now let us see in detail one by one all these sections and how to use -
Project Summary -
- Before actual summary of project, it is necessary to mention project details like its name, Project Code and Project Manager.
- Once these information are clear now project summary gives an update on project.
- Summary should be short update on terms like issues in project, risks and dependencies, project milestone, etc,.
Key Phases or Schedule Section -
- This section is further divided into 4 columns.
- Phase name - Project phase name
- Progress - What is the progress of the phase. In this template it is measured in % complete.
- Status - Status of the key phase which is displayed in RAG format.There is a drop down to select and different colors to indicate status.
- Finish - The finish date of the key phase.
Tasks Section -
- This section updates the project manager with the status of the tasks by having 3 columns tasks completed, task delayed and task planned.
- This section updates the project manager with the financial status of project. Further it is divided into 3 columns Item description, Forecast and Actual.
- The template auto highlights the cell value if the actual amount is greater than forecast
- Total value is calculated at bottom.
Risks and Issues section -
- This section captures the issue and risk that are for project.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.