Root Cause Analysis (RCA) is a step by step process used to understand an underlying root cause of an issue or incident or anything that should not have occurred in the first place. Download Root Cause Analysis Excel and PPT Template.
Format - Excel and PPT
Templates is capturing all the key information related to an event or issue-
- Event - Clearly define an event name. Keep it short and nice.
- Date and Time - Specify when the event occurred. If multiple times then mention all the times.
- Impact Assessment - This section should document what actually happened in much detail.
- Previous Occurrences - Mention if there were any previous occurrences of similar issues.
- Timeline of events - This section will capture what actually happened with time details.
- Analysis Approach - Document how you approached the analysis.
- Action Items - These are actions of tasks coming out of the root cause analysis.
- Residual Risks - Document the risks which will continue to exist after the incident.
Follow the below steps to start using the Root cause Analysis Template
The root cause analysis template helps to capture all the key information related to an event or issue.
This template has following section
Event: Mention name of the event. Keep it short and nice
Date and Time: specify the date and time when event occurred. If multiple times mention all the time.
- Enter the impact issue had on business in detail.
- Mention the priority of the Impact in respective column.
- Specify the action item no.
- Write the description of the action item and mention name of owner and their role in respective column.
- Specify the Risk no. and description of the risk on the project.
- Mention the rating of the risk in respective column.
Analysis approach: Write the analysis of project in detail in respective column.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.