Make your every day project management work easy by downloading our change templates. The attached software change request template in excel presents how a Software project submits a Change Request.
The following fields are captured in the example (in the same order as the CR form) –
- Change ID number.
- Who requested the CR.
- When it was submitted.
- Why is it necessary.
- What will change if the CR is approved and implemented.
- How will the project change if the CR is approved in terms of cost and timeline.
- Who reviewed it.
- Whether it was Approved / Rejected, and when.
Follow the below steps to start using the Software Change Request Example.
This template has the following sections.
- Change Request ID #: Enter the Change Request Id.
- Date of Request: Enter The date you Requested for change.
- Current BI Report Capabilities: Brief the capabilities of the Report which you requested for change.
- Reason for the change: Specify the Reason for the change.
- Expected BI report capabilities Post Change: Specify changes you required post changes.
- Impact of Change: Mention the Impact after the changes have been done.
- Received By: Enter the Name of the Receiver.
- Status of CR: Enter the Status of the change request like approved or pending.
- Date of CR status Change: Enter the date when change request status approved
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.