A sprint report is a periodic report that provides high-level information about the status of a software development sprint. It is typically used by project managers and stakeholders to track the progress of the team and identify any areas of concern.
The report typically includes information such as the number of tasks completed, the number of tasks still to be completed, the number of bugs found, and any other relevant information.
It is used to track the progress of the project from start to finish. The template can be used to track the progress of the project in terms of milestones, tasks, and delivery. It can also be used to track the progress of the project in terms of risks and issues.
The sprint report template can be used to track the progress of the project in terms of tasks, milestones, and delivery.
Format: MS. Word
When to use this template?
- Keep track of the sprint's progress
- Make sure that the team is on trac
- Communicate the sprint's progress to stakeholders
- Make decisions about the sprint's scope and backlog
- Our ready-to-use templates are huge time savers.
- A wide range of templates that are editable & customizable.
- Free updates (2 new templates) are sent to your inbox every month.
- Instant download to get you started in less than 2 minutes.
- We have a dedicated support team for all your queries.
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.