The first thing to do when a project manager starts managing stakeholders is to know who are the key stakeholders and then document them. This stakeholder template built in excel helps in documenting all the stakeholders and related information.
What is a Stakeholder Register and its purpose?
A stakeholder register is a document used by project managers to capture details on the interests and expectations of the stakeholders from the project to help understand their communication requirements.
Stakeholder Register Excel Template have following sections-
- Communication requirements
Follow the below steps to start using Stakeholder Register Template
Stakeholder Register template helps to capture the details on the interest and expectations of the stakeholders.
This template has following section
- Specify the Project Name, Project Manager, Project Phase and Date.
- Name: Enter the name of each Stakeholder of the project
- Designation: specify the position/Tittle of the stakeholder (e.g. director, Head of Technology).
- Department: Note the department of the stakeholder
- Role: Define the role of the stakeholder play in project (e.g. Sponsor, Project Lead, Tester).
- Contact: Note the Phone and email address of each stakeholder.
- Category: specify the category of the stakeholder (Internal or External to the organization)
- Interest: Denotes the Interest of every stakeholder involved in the project. Every stakeholder has a different level of interest (High/Medium/Low) in a project.
- Influence/Power: define the level of influence of a stakeholder on the project. Every stakeholder has a different level of interest (High/Medium/Low) in a project.
- Expectation: Mention the expectation a stakeholder has from project.
- Communication Requirement: Mention the mode of communication a stakeholder expects.
- Frequency: mention in the field the frequency at which the stakeholder expects to receive the communication
- Comments: Write a note of any additional comments/notes regarding the stakeholder.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.