For simple task tracking it is not necessary that you have to use a complex task management software. You can use a simple Excel Task Tracker to manage a few tasks. You can also use the excel template to manage a small number of issues.
Fields or Columns in the Excel Task Tracker Template -
- No. (Serial Number)- A serial number for the tasks.
- Task / Issue Description- This is a brief description.
- Owner- This is the person responsible.
- Start and Due- The Start is when it is started and due is when it is due.
- Status- There are four statues
- TBD (To Be Done): Indicates needs to be executed.
- WIP (Work In Progress): work is in progress.
- Late: Is delayed.
- Close: Is complete.
- Comments/Updates- This the column where you can give the latest update.
Follow the below steps to start using the Project Management Task Tracker
This template has two tabs In Progress and Closed Tab.
In Progress Tab:
- Enter No., Task/issue description in the respective column.
- Assign the owner for each task in the Owner column.
- Enter the Start and Due date for each task.
- Select the status of each task from the drop-down list in the field i.e., WIP (Work In Progress), TBD(To be done), Late, Close.
- Enter the update/comments for each task.
- Enter the NO., Task description, start date, Due date, the status of the task, and update /comments for each task in the respective column.
- Update the status and owner name so that these will reflect in the Progress tab of the respective column.
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.