When managing a small team it is vital that a manager has all the tools required to do capacity or workload planning. This template which is calendar based allows resource planning for the team by using a matrix of resources, dates and tasks.
- The excel version has two tabs - plan and config.
- The plan tab has the matrix for resources, tasks, and dates.
- The config tab has a resource list and projects. Resources can be defined in the config tab.
- Resource availability is highlighted in green, leave in red, weekend work in red, Holiday is red.
- The projects can be tasks or projects.
Follow the below steps start using the Team Capacity Planner Excel Template:
This template is calendar-based allows resource planning for the team by using the matrix of resources, dates, and tasks.
This template has two tabs -Plan and config
- Plan tab has a matrix for resources, tasks, and dates.
- Resource availability is highlighted in Green, leave in red, weekend work in red, Holiday is red.
- Availability, Leave, Holidays and tasks have been coded using the conditional formatting so changing any text for these types might affect the color display.
- This tab has a resource list and projects.
- The resource can be defined in the config tab.
- You can define Projects as tasks or projects.
- Some tasks are a default and should not be changed
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
3. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
4. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and use our Contact Us Page.
5. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
6. Do you provide refunds?
Yes, we do when the templates don't work or you cannot download. Please check our Refund Policy.
7. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
8. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
9. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.