Decision Log Excel Template is a spreadsheet that helps you make data-driven decisions. The template has been used by companies and organizations to do things like manage projects, track customer feedback, and prioritize ideas.
Facilitating and making decisions is an everyday chore for a project manager. Maintaining a decision log or register allows to a project manager to keep a trail of what decisions were made and who made the decisions.
Decision Log Excel Template is easy and simple to use.
Format: MS Excel
The decision log excel template has the following fields
- SL No - A incremental counter for the decisions.
- Decision Details - Details regarding what decision needs to be made.
- Impact - Impact of the decision. Briefly explain what will the impact of the decision on the project,
- Proposed on and Proposed By - The person or team who suggested that this decision is made.
- Status - Approved, Pending, Declined. Abandoned can be used when the decision is not required anymore.
- Approved by and Date - The person or entity who approved the decision.
- Resulting Action/Comments - Any decision taken will have a resulting action.
How to use Decision Log Excel Template
Follow the below steps to start using decision Log Excel Template
Decision Log helps to maintain the decision Log or register also provide the necessary details to the project Manager.
This template has following section
Sl No: Specify the incremental counter for decision
Decision Details: Write the description of the decision needs to be made.
Impact: Specify briefly what will the impact of the decision of the on the project.
Proposed on and Proposed by: Enter the date of proposal of the project and the person or team who suggested that this decision is made.
Status: mention the status of the decision i.e.: approved, Pending and declined.
Approved by and date: specify the person or entity who approved the decision and the date of the approval.
Resulting Action/comments: Any decision taken will have a resulting action. This column should have the details about the action item
How to download in less than 2 minutes?
1. Is it safe to provide my credit card/payment information?
YES, our store is powered by Shopify which is one of the most trusted e-commerce platforms. Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. All Shopify stores include an SSL certificate that uses industry standard 256-bit encryption technology. This is the same level of encryption used by large banks to keep your information secure.
2. Will I get support if I have an issue or a query?
Definitely, yes, we have a dedicated support team who will happily assist. It can be an issue or any help with our templates. Our support policy is to address the customer query ASAP regardless of the product they purchase.
3. Is this a one time payment or monthly membership?
All our products are ONE TIME PAYMENT. We do not offer subscriptions so whatever you pay will be be one time.
4. How do I access my downloads?
After you checkout, you will be taken to a download page. You will also get a download link in your email.
5. What if the download link does not work?
Sometimes links can be blocked by a corporate firewall so please try using the link from a different network or from home. If you still cannot access drop an email to email@example.com and use our Contact Us Page.
6. Do you provide refunds?
We will REFUND the full amount in the following scenarios -
- Templates don't work as described, and we cannot fix your problem in a reasonable time.
- Templates are missing from your download and we cannot provide you the same templates shown on the site.
- You are not able to access the download. We will try to provide different mediums but if none of them work for you then we will refund your amount. Check our Refund Policy.
7. What are the different types of payments accepted?
We accept PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Master Card , Amex and VISA.
8. Do these templates work with Excel?
Yes, the templates are built using MS Office so will work on Excel.
9. Can the templates be customized or edited?
Yes, our templates can be edited and changed as you need. There are no restrictions.
10. Why do you have a logo on the documents?
The Techno-PM logo is only visible on the template images. We do not use logos on templates so you can customize the template as needed.
9. How will I get my FREE monthly updates?
We will send download links to your email in the first few days of the month. We will send it to the email provided when making the purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.