PMO starter kit
Project Management Office (PMO) brings great value to the organization. First stages of the PMO setup are so important. we have developed a PMO Starter Kit to help you setting up your PMO in the right direction and equipping you with a fighting chance.
PMO Starter Kit includes templates for:
1. PMO Charter: the key document that clarifies the PMO objectives and scope and formalizes the existence of the PMO in the organization
2. PMO Business Case: all you need to justify the need for a PMO before the business, with a view on anticipated costs and benefits resulting from the PMO implementation
3. PMO Service Catalogue: document the menu of services that the PMO will be able to offer to the project management community
4. PMO Roadmap: to be successful, your PMO needs to understand where it is and where it wants to be, that is, its roadmap
5. PMO Roles and Responsibilities: as important as the PMO’s functions are the competencies of the PMO’s team
6. PMO Stakeholder Plan: remember that your PMO was created to serve someone – identify who these individuals are and how you are going to manage their expectations
7. PMO Action Plan: this useful checklist will ensure that nothing will fall through the bricks and that all key aspects are being covered in the PMO’s implementation
8. PMO Comms Plan: most PMOs fail not because they are not delivering value but because they are not communicating it well enough, so we have prepared a plan to address this frequent problem too
9. PMO KPI Dashboard: measuring the performance of the PMO is as important as measuring the performance of the portfolio of projects and this tool will assist you to do just that
10. PMO Kick-off: congratulations, initiation and planning activities are completed, and you are ready to kick-off the PMO. Let’s do this!