CAPM® Certification Training Course
Project Management is a profession that requires strategy, leadership, and understanding of key industry trends. CAPM® certification ensures you have the knowledge to become an excellent project manager. CAPM training will help you launch your career or move into new organizational roles and responsibilities with ease.The CAPM course covers best practices and tools that are essential to success in this field.
ITIL Certification Course Overview
The CAPM certification is the most widely recognized certification for project managers. CAPM® certified professionals are able to demonstrate their knowledge of theory, best practices, and current trends in the project management profession. CAPM® Certification Training Course will provide you with an overview of core project manager philosophies and knowledge of the five process groups and 10 knowledge areas prescribed by PMI®, preparing you for your CAPM certification exam.
Training Key Features
- 14 end-of-chapter quizzes
- Scenarios and case studies included
- 23 PDUs offered
- Two CAPM® simulation exams
- Course completion certificate
- Project manager knowledge areas
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project manager processes
- Project environment
- Project Integration Management
- Integrated change control
- Earned value management
- Quality tools
- Organizational theories and leadership styles
Project managers are required in nearly all industries like engineering, information technology, construction, and manufacturing. As per PMI, the CAPM credential distinguishes you in the job market and enhances your credibility and effectiveness working on projects.
- One year access to high-quality self-paced eLearning content curated by industry experts
- 2 simulation test papers for self-assessment
- 24x7 learner assistance and support
Exam Voucher Included