How to use Email Update To Stakeholders
Follow the below steps to start using the Email Update to Stakeholder
Sending the Project status update through the mail is standard practice. Project status update email samples can help you to communicate the project status and make stakeholders aware of the status.
This template has five following sections.
- Project Details: Mention the details of the project like Project Name, Project Manager, Status update date, Project client No., Project start, and end date.
- Project Goals: List the Key goals of the project.
- Major Milestones: Enter the Major Milestones name with a due date and explain the status of each milestone.
- Risks and Issue: Mention the important Risks and issues in the project with current status & mitigation
- Required support by the customer: List the important support required for the project by the customer.