Follow the below steps start using the Excel Task Tracker with Dashboard:
This template has two tabs Project Management Dashboard and Data.
Project Management dashboard tab:
- The dashboard graph shows 3 key areas of tracking -Task information, Status, Resource Load.
- Enter the ID, Task Name, Assigned/resource name from the down list which will reflect from the data tab, and Project in the respective column.
- Enter the Start Date Duration of the task and, the End date is auto-populated.
- Enter the % actual completed task, %complete Forecast is Auto populated.
- Progress, overdue, and completed the columns are auto-populated.
- Total tasks Not started, In Progress, Completed, Overdue, Delayed, Concern, and On Track are auto-calculated.
- Define the Resource Name, public holidays in your region. and workload Auto Calculated.