Follow the below steps start using the Helpdesk Ticket Tracker Template:
Helps to create, delete, manage, and track the tickets.
The template has the Queue, reports, and config section for better control
- Add New ticket: with help of this button add a new ticket.
- Delete Ticket: used to delete the existing ticket
- Refresh SLAs: sorts the queue to bring the ticket expiring soon on the top.
- Total Tickets (Auto Populated): The total no. of tickets in the queue currently.
- Breached (Auto Populated): the number of tickets for which SLA breached.
- Max Age (Auto Populated): Displays the highest age of any ticket. This number tells how old is your oldest ticket.
- : Auto populated by the add new ticket button and can be manually entered.
- Description: enter a brief description of the ticket
- Assignee: Drop downfield which is populated from the agent's list on the config tab.
- Category: Very critical as SLA is based on the categories. A way to categorize the ticket.
- Urgency: A classification of severity of the issue. Not used in any calculation.\
- SLA: time in hours.
- Time received (Auto populated): displays the time stamp for the ticket war received.
- SLA Target (Auto populated): displays the due time by which the ticket issue needs to be resolved.
- Ticket Age(Auto populated): the number of days the ticket has been present in the queue.
- Breached: a yes or no value to indicate if the ticket had breached SLA.
Report tab :
- The report tab has the service desk dashboard total tickets, how many breached, and max ticket age.
- Enter the categories and Agents which show the open and breached ticket.
- Total ticket, Total Breached, Max age is auto-populated.
- For category and the agents are highlighted in pink color to indicate breached SLA.
- For Agents, the no. of the ticket is highlighted in amber if they have zero.
- Enter the category these are the different types of tickets your team will work on.
- If you want to be able to configure multiple SLAs then you should have multiple categories.
- Beginning and End working for the team. This has an impact on the SLA calculation and how the SLA target field in the queue is calculated.
- Agents are the team member who is going to work on the tickets. This list will feed into the assignee list in the queue.