Follow the below steps to start using the PowerPoint Project Dashboard
The PowerPoint Project Dashboard contains 3 main sections - Project basics, Project Health and Project Timeline, and Key Updates.
- Enter the Project Name, Project Manager/Sponsor, Status Date, and Project Status in text fields and can be modified as per requirement.
- The project health card has 4 graphs-Schedule, budget, Risks/Issue, and Change Request.
- Schedule: Displays project Progress and task status.
- Budget: Represent the budget spent on the project i,e: (planned-spent=Remaining).
- Risks/Issue: Displays Open risks and Open issues as per priority i.e, High, medium, Low
- Change Request: Displays the Pending Action Items, Pending Decision, and open change Requests.
- Displays the Project timeline to indicate the time taken for each project.
- Enter the brief update on the project activities. Keep the updates as short as possible
You can edit the data by right-clicking on the graphs. You will have two options to modify the data.
- First ("Edit Data"), you can do an edit in the presentation. You can edit the data but cannot column/field names.
- Second ("Edit Data in Excel"), you can do an edit in excel which will allow editing data and do any other changes to the columns/fields.