How to use Task Management Excel Template
Follow the below steps to start using the Project Management Task Tracker
This template has two tabs In Progress and Closed Tab.
In Progress Tab:
- Enter No., Task/issue description in the respective column.
- Assign the owner for each task in the Owner column.
- Enter the Start and Due date for each task.
- Select the status of each task from the drop-down list in the field i.e., WIP (Work In Progress), TBD(To be done), Late, Close.
- Enter the update/comments for each task.
- Enter the NO., Task description, start date, Due date, the status of the task, and update /comments for each task in the respective column.
- Update the status and owner name so that these will reflect in the Progress tab of the respective column.