Follow the below steps to start using IT Support Ticket Template.
This template has the following sections
- Requested by: Specify the requested person name who raised the ticket.
- Requested On: On which date ticket is raised.
- Email: Specify the email who requested to solve the issue.
- Telephone: Phone no. of the person who raised the ticket.
- It System: Select categories from the drop-down in the field as per your requirement. e.g.: office-app, SAP, Skype, etc...
- Assigned To: Specify the name of the person who needs to look into this issue.
- Assigned On: On which date task is assigned to resolve the issue.
- Status: Select the status of the ticket from the drop-down list i.e., Pending assigned, in process, Done, etc...
- Issue Headline: Specify the keyword of the Issue.
- Issue: Brief the Issue in this row.
- Proposed Solution: Brief the Solution for the issue with the budget.
- Proposed by: Name of the who proposed the solution for the issue.
- Approval status: Select status of the ticket from the drop-down list in the field i.e., approved or Declined.
- Approved On: Date on which you get the approval.
- Approved by: Name of the approved Person.
- Solution: Brief the Solution for the issue.