How to use the QA Status Report Template Excel
Follow the below steps to start using the QA status Report Template
This template has the following sections.
- WBS: This column is with the usual parent-child numbering and follows the same structure of the Work Breakdown.
- Tested Component: List the details in which part of the system was tested.
- Testing Criteria: Each report has different criteria according to the system standards, specifications. In this template, criteria are Scope, Response time, Testing script, and bugs.
- Open defects: Explains why the component failed and the way the developer who wrote the code knows what they need to fix. If all the criteria are passed, then this field can stay empty.
- Environment: Specify where the testing occurred.
- Responsible: Mention the name of the responsible persons according to the environment mentioned.