Follow the below steps to start using the RAG status Template
RAG status comes into picture when you track the status of the business project.
- RAG stands for Red Amber Green.
- Red- There is concerning situation which Demands immediate attention.
- Amber-We will get back on track and It could have been better but let me do some project management
- Green-We plan to deliver against what was agreed, nothing to worry
- RAG status is usually captured as part of a Status Report template, which can also include a list of key active risks and issues or what has been accomplished in the period and is planned for the next.
- Define the scope, Time, Cost, Resources, stakeholder Engagement, Benefits, and overall/delivery confidence of the project and divide them as per their status in RED,AMBER and Green section.